I am home with my Babies! Alex did an amazing job with the Baby for two weeks while I went back to work and waited to get laid off. My last day was last Thursday. Inevitable because the California offices are obviously not going to be able to stay open for much longer! BSB is a sinking ship! There are a lot of other local firms that are very busy although everyone is feeling the downturn in the industry.
However I am going to take this time to take some exams, get my portfolio updated, look for the RIGHT firm to work with, be home for Andrew as he is going into Junior High (AHH!) and stay home with my little Peanut Avrum!
In the two weeks I was going to work Avrum started sucking his thumb and stopped sleeping through the night. Just being home for two days with him and he started sleeping through the night again and we are still working on the thumb issue.
