Friday, September 5, 2008

AVEE - THE NEW VELCRO

Little BoopyDoo is cutting his first two teeth as we speak. I can feel the little sharp edges poking out. It is his front center bottom teeth. I am really going to miss his little gummy smile. Mama is just not ready for him to be big enough for teeth. He is like velcro with me since he got sick and now that his teeth are coming in he cannot get enough of Mama time.


Avee also had his biggest meal ever tonight for dinner. An ounce of peaches, an ounce of summer squash, an ounce of broccoli and then was still hungry enough for nursing on both sides.


I believe he's said his first word! Once to Grandma Marie he said Hello - no other sounds just hello. Then Dada came home from work and when he saw him he said, "Hi!" The next day when he saw Andrew he said "Hi" again. It could just be a coincidence, we will see if he does it again.