Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NINE MONTH CHECK-UP

He is healthy and a little weed. He is 28" (the nurse measured him five different times and got five different measurements all increasingly bigger from 27" to 28.5" - so we settled on 28" because he was 27.5" the month before.) He is also 18.5 lbs according to my scale. I weighed myself and then both of us and subtracted. Then I had Alex check too. He has almost tripled in weight. The nurse also had trouble getting his weight, she said that he was only 17 lbs 10 oz. I know he didn't gain 10 oz from the Dr office to the house. He was weighed in his birthday suit there and at home.
He is right on schedule with most of his development. He babbles, reaches, inspects, tastes everything, sits, crawls, cruses, matches colors, understands one step directions and questions. I know I am forgetting a ton of stuff but it is 1 in the morning! What am I thinking I better get to bed. Baby is sleeping through most nights now. I am loving it!