



The top photo is of Baby's profile. You can see the head, brain, little nose, mouth, chin and mid-section. So precious. The second photo is a closer look of the Baby's face and hand. The third Baby gave us a little wave. The fourth is of baby when I turned on my left side to get Baby to change positions. But, baby just hung out upside down with legs stretching straight out.
The tech said Baby's measurements indicated that we were 17 weeks. She also said that the placenta was no longer low lying! Yea! Tomorrow we have a Dr. appointment and we will get the official diagnosis. She also said she could tell the gender of the baby but we told her before we started that we did not want to know so she was very careful to not show us anything or two give it away. Even when I pried a little. So we still have a surprise.
I am so excited. I was overcome with so much love and joy when we were seeing Baby that tears were streaming down my cheeks while squeezing Alex's hand.
