Thursday, December 27, 2007

30 Weeks / 28 Weeks Gestation

Baby went to the Dr. today for the 30 week check up. Next Thursday marks 7 months! We are all doing very well. I am +22.5 lbs so far and have 9-11 weeks to go and I am suppose to gain a pound a week now. I need to take it easy on the eating and do a little more walking. People are starting to tell me I have the "pregnancy glow" that is what people say when they can't say "gee you got fat." Ha ha. Someone at work said that I am really filling out in my face. A friend said wow your hips spread and another me the other night that I haven't gotten enormously big. In all fairness I had on jeans today and they add a little weight... Oh and I can still wear my wedding ring so I guess I haven't gained that much really.

Baby is super healthy moving and shaking in there. When Dr. Grouse was checking the heart beat (which is super strong) Baby kicked at her twice. It surprised her the second time cause it was a really big kick. It was funny.

The glucose test and thyroid tests all came back normal. which is great cause they weren't in the beginning - also is very common. Because we are doing so well we are going to have another appointment in three weeks instead of two. We will not need to do anymore testing or ultrasounds if things keep progressing this well, so yea! Then there is no temptation to find out the sex of the baby!