We were a little late with our 6 month check up. It was suppose to be last week.
It went well. I gained almost six pounds this month for a total of 15.5 lbs so far, I am still on target. I am suppose to gain about a pound a week in the third trimester (which is 13 weeks = 13 lbs). The baby will gain about a half a pound a week. Dr. Grouse wants me to walk more, mainly because I haven't been exercising. The baby's heartbeat is still strong. I have to take the glucose test for gestational diabetes (standard test.) Our next appointment is in three weeks, then they will go to every two weeks and then in mid-February they will be every week.
We found a wonderful Doula, Lindsey Meehleis. Check her out at http://www.ocdoulas.com/. We are really excited to have her working with us. We are planning on staying home for the first stage of labor and going to the hospital when I am in transitional labor.
